Lagos Trader Claims Being 7-Month Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Hubby, Almaroof **Expects 8th Child From Wives
A Lagos-based soft-sell magazine E247 reported that a Lagos-based trader identified as Modinat Nike Dada, who is in her 30's, has claimed to be seven months pregnant for the husband of pretty actress, Funke Akindele, Almaroof Oloyede Kehinde popularly known as Kendo in Oshodi area of Lagos State.
According to the woman, her romantic affair with Almaroof started after she moved with her sister, who is a tenant in one of Almaroof's shops in Oshodi.
After her first marriage to one Dayo, Modinat, a mother of two, went to her elder sister who sells cloth at Oshodi to continue with her life. It was there Modinat also called Mama Dayo reportedly met Almaroof. One thing led to the other, a romantic affair began between them.
The magazine reported that in a desperate effort to become pregnant for Almaroof before marriage, both Modinat and Almaroof visited some spiritualists to help out. So, when the already pregnant woman heard about Funke Akindele's marriage to Almaroof in the media, she became devastated.
It was also reported that Modinat has been put under pressure to keep a sealed lip on the issue and never let it get to the press because of the dead bones it will make to wake up.
The magazine further reported that several sources from Funke Akindele have warned Modinat not to expose the story and was reportedly promised juicy offers as a reward for keeping quiet. As the magazine puts it, the woman was given a posh apartment in Agege area of Lagos where she currently stays.
As it stands, Almaroof is now expecting three babies from three women. One from Funke Akindele, who is presently pregnant; one from his second wife, Fadekemi believed to put to bed soon and Modinat expected to give him a baby probably in December 2012. These will add up to the five children Almaroof already has.
Modinat Nike Dada
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu