Actress, Ebelle Okaro Now Sells ‘Casket’ to Survive
One of Nollywood actress and a disciplinarian, Obelle Okaro, has been able to maintain a clean sheet so far in her career that she is highly respected by many movie producers and directors who continually sought after her services.
The actress whom those in the know have described as “one woman who stops and challenges ladies when they dress showing off their body in public,” is seriously not relenting with her acting prowess as she continues to trill fans to great comic script interpretation.
With her versatility in transiting from an herbalist mother to a hard working mother trying to carter for the family to a comic character, she has become one of the sought after faces in the big screen craft.
Recently the actress was spotted selling casket in a movie which is under post production stage and expected to hit the market soon. In an hilarious message, she wrote, “Coffin business is good business. Apply for apprentice position or order for your own casket, which one you dey.”
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown