Days After Aluu 4 Killing, Another Man Burnt Alive For Allegedly Stealing Necklace In Warri
Barely two weeks after four University of Port Harcourt students were beaten and burnt alive by some Aluu indigenes for allegedly stealing laptops and phones, another jungle justice has again been carried out on a man in Warri, Delta State for allegedly stealing a necklace.
According to reports filtering to Nollywoodgists.com, a middle-aged man was burnt alive after being alleged of stealing a necklace.
At a time many Nigerians and the world in general have still not come to terms as to why tthe four UNIPORT students would be killed after being stripped naked, paraded round town, beaten with big sticks and later burnt alive when they could have handed them over to the police, this has happened again.
Already, this has put questions in the lips of many as to why Nigerians would want to take laws into their hands. Some have wondered if frustration being experienced by the average Nigerians over the way politicians look the treasury may have been responsible for this.
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu