If I Listen to Rumours About my Life, I will have Blood Pressure… Benson Okonkwo
Controversial Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo, has been living his dream irrespective of the negativities being said about him and to crown his effort with success, he has just released his frist movie titled ‘Benson the Maniac.’
The actor aside his latest movie as also got a beauty parlour and employees who works for him while he faces his academics and acting at the same time.
Benson has chosen to live a silent lifestyle but enjoys the controversies that trail him because it makes him feel that people still care about his personality.
He has for so long not want to talk about his sexual lifestyle which has been in the front burner but to set the records straight, he decided to emphasized that he is straight and not who people think he is but when the rumours continue, he has to ignore it and remain focus.
“I don’t listen to what people say about me anymore. I am just living my life because it is too short. The more you listen to people, the higher your chances of having high blood pressure and death. You only live once and if you let people’s comment take you to an early grave; it is the same people that would come to your funeral. I have never given a damn about anybody’s opinion when it comes to the way I live my life. I am not gay and I have never acted in a porn movie because I am not a porn star,” he told punch.
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe