Stephanie Okereke Shoots Vesico Vaginal Fistula (VVF)-Based Movie
Prolific make-believe queen, Stephanie Okereke Idahosa is presently on location shooting her new movie titled 'Dry'. The sexy screen goddess is focussing on Vesico Vaginal Fistula, which is very common among women in the Northern part of Nigeria.
According to her, "This is a cause I am very passionate about. I have been to the North and to other parts of the country, and I have seen first-hand how this health issue defies normal living for girls and women of different ages.
"I have decided to share their stories through 'DRY'. It journeys into the heart-wrenching details of a culture not too many films dare to explore. The issue might seem controversial, but if it will set one girl free and open the minds of the people, and also instruct different bodies and individuals to take action, then the movie would have served its purpose."
VVF is caused by leakages of urine and faeces through the vagina. It is rampant in the north due to the forced marriage girls at the age of 11 are made to go through. This causes a cut in their vagina during labour as a result of their small pelvics.
Click the link below to go to...
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021