Nollywood Stars, Segun Arinze, Justus Esiri Robbed In London Hotel
News coming from London about two Nollywood icons, Segun Arinze and Justus Esiri is not palatable as we learnt that they were robbed in their London Hotel located in Surrey, United Kingdom some days ago.
According to the gist Nollywoodgists.com gathered, the ugly incident allegedly happened at Teavelodge in Surrey, UK. The hotel had three keys shared among the clientele, the hotel manager and the female Polish cleaner who cleans the apartment.
The actors have been in London for a month now staging a theatre tour including 'The king must dance naked' and other stage plays. They have also been at the Nigeria House, Royal Theatre, Stratford, London.
On that fateful day, the actors reportedly went for their usual rehearsal. On their return, they noticed that their belongings had been tampered with. After doing a check, they discovered that some valuables have grown wings and flew away.
Segun reportedly lost his Ipad while Justus Esiri was unlucky as his international passport with various visas in it, his travelling documents, laptop, monies and several other valuables got missing.
Though the matter is said to have reported to the police, but no arrest has been made yet. We also learnt that the hotel had no CCTV cameras to capture the alleged robbery footage.
However, on Justus Esiri's lost passport, the Nigeria mission in the UK reportedly issued a new passport to him on self-recognition. This, as were gathered, was done based on his National Honours of Order of the Niger (OON) award.
Segun, Justus and other cast including Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, Bimbo Akintola and others are expected back in Nigeria on Monday, August 6, 2012.
Click the link below to go to...
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal