TRAGEDY: Crew Member Dies On Elvis Chuks' Movie Set Casting Nse Ikpe Etim
Tragedy visited the movie set of Nollywood producer, Elvis Chuks yesterday when a 29-year-old man named Moses Okwudili, who is a crane operator, died on the movie set.
According to information reaching Nollywoodgists.com, Moses died after he was electrocuted while operating the crane. We learnt that while on the crane, a part of it touched a tension wire, which killed him.
The incident, according to further information, occurred in the evening. He was reportedly rushed to a nearby hospital where he later died.
The movie set being shot when Moses died yesterday, Hustlers, has Nse Ikpe Etim-Clifford on it. The incident has caused a stop to the production. Moses died while shooting a scene on Nse.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive