Kefee's Ex-Hubby, Alec Godwin Gets Baby Girl 6Months After Remarrying
Reports reaching Nollywoodgists.com from multiple industry sources say that former husband of Gospel singer, Kefee Obareki, Alec Godwin, welcomed a baby girl into his family yesterday.
We learnt that his new wife was delivered of the new child at an undisclosed Lagos hospital on Tuesday.
Alec remarried about six months ago after his first marriage to Kefee crashed. Few months after Alec remarried, Kefee married Teddy Esosa of Star FM, who was reported to be Alec's friend.
Sources told Nollywoodgists.com that both mother and child are in good condition.
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu