Uche Jombo Releases Wedding Pictures Soon
It's over two months after her secret wedding to her reported Puerto Rican lover, which she claims to be a United States of America citizen. Many fans of Uche Jombo have still not set eyes on any of her wedding picture to Kenney Rodriguez, her hubby.
It is reported that WOW magazine owned by Julie Odia, who is believed to be Uche's blossom friend, acquired the exclusive right to the wedding pictures. It is believed that the magazine will publish the pictures in its next edition.
Nollywoodgists.com scooped from a very close source to Uche Jombo that the wedding pictures would be made public by the magazine in a matter of days. We learnt that the wedding pictures are beautiful, which Uche is guarding closely.
Uche Jombo's secret wedding on May 16, 2012, just 10 days to Funke Akindele's wedding, has received mixed reactions from some sections of her fans who doubted the wedding because of the secrecy involved in releasing her wedding pictures to the public.
When she returned to Nigeria from after the wedding, she was spotted alone without her husband. This further fuelled doubt about the wedding by her fans.
If what we gathered from Uche's close source is anything to go by, then, the public would be able to feed their eyes on the wedding pictures. Until then, the waiting continues.
Click the link below to go to...
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong