I have never pimped for anybody--Tricia Esiegbe
I have never pimped for anybody. I am not a runs girl. I don't do runs. I have never done it. I have never dated a footballer in my life and I remember that when I started Bold Faces, three persons – Joseph Yobo, John Utaka and Julius Agahowa – told me the show would be great and that I should respect myself so that I could grow.
Till today, those words are still in my brain. My image problem was caused by my friends who are envious of me and the achievements I have made so far through the programme.
They thought if they created unpalatable stories about me the footballers would leave the show since they are known to avoid scandals.
They said I was dating Super Eagles players, but ask yourself why didn't they say I was dating the other bigger players that I interviewed – Didier Drogba, Rio Ferdinand, Samuel Eto and Ashley Cole among others.
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire