'Sober' Tonto Dikeh Begs Rita Dominic, 'I'll Never Disrespect You Dead Or Alive'
Few hours ago, an online portal (not Nollywoodgists.com) published a story with the headline 'Tonto Dikeh Calls Rita Dominic "Old Desperate Cargo" On Twitter'. This was wrongfully fed upon by some who saw the headline and thought Tonto is having a bitter fight with Rita Dominic as against a tweet believed to be directed at Ini Edo.
Apparently not wanting a situation she would be pitched against Rita Dominic, Tonto quickly tweeted at Rita Dominic clearing the air at once.
She tweeted, "Ma, I'm terribly sorry for the rumours going on. I pray you understand the love and respect I have for you. I'll never disrespect you; dead or alive."
This apology by Tonto to Rita has taken many by surprise because of the believed 'eccentric' nature of the Tonto Dikeh. Some have insinuated that Tonto quickly apologised to Rita because Rita is also a no-nonsense person.
Is this a confirmation that 'no matter how mad a dog might be or go, it would surely succumb to the orders of its owner'?
Click the link below to go to...
Shut up ignorant Lydia Forson And Go Back to Acting School ”Attractive Ayinde
When Yoruba Actor, Golugo Couldn't Pay For Food At Lagos Restaurant
Adaorah Ukoh Shines At Mary Uranta's Posh Birthday Celebration
Goldie Arrives Nigeria After BBA Stargame Eviction [More Pictures]
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B