NEWS FLASH: GEJ Axes Nat. Security Adviser, Gen. Azazi; Defence Minister, Bello
News report just filtering in says that Mr President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has removed General Andrew Owoeye Azazi as the National Security Adviser.
Gen. Azazi was removed by the President and is believed to replaced him with Rtd Colonel Sambo Dasuki as the new National Security Adviser.
Also, the Minister of Defence, Haliru Bello has also been removed by the President.
In recent times, the security situations in the country have been a thing to worry about especial with the almost 'weekly' bombings for some time now.
The activities of Boko Haram have given Nigerians in the North sleepless nights. Just this week, the Senates summoned security chiefs over the state of insecurity in the country.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu