NFC Exclusive: Chigozie Atuanya Loses Dad @ 77
This is certainly not the best of times for top Nollywood actor cum model, Zeal Chigozie Atuanya.
The talented Movie star who recently added movie production to his list of specialties lost his father, Elder Dominic Nonyelum Atuanya at about 5PM on Thursday February 5, 2015 after a brief illness.
Late Pa Atuanya a native of Agu-Ukwu Nri, Anambra State, was aged 77 before he breathed his last in a private hospital in the state.
”He has been in the hospital since one week, only for me to go and pick him to another hospital and he was dead before we could conclude plans to transfer him,” bereaved Chigozie told Nigeriafilm.com in a emotional laden voice.
He also revealed that his brothers and other family members will converge to map out arrangement to give their late dad a befitting burial.
Chigozie Atuanya has been in the Nigeria movie industry for over a decade. He was also one of the top Delta Soap Models. His latest movie production 'Chetanna' has been receiving accolades and awards in Nigeria and beyond.
The proud father of a beautiful baby girl married his heartthrob, Jennifer Oranika, on Sunday March 31, 2013 at the bride's village in Abatete, Anambra state.
The thespian has just joined the likes of Chidimma Ekile, Psquare Okoye, and other celebrities who recently lost their father.
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on