Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita Dumps Her 9-5 Job
Anita Okoye the pretty wife of singer, Paul Okoye of PSquare took to her Instagram to reveal that she had dumped her 9-5 job in order to embark on new personal projects.
According to the mother of one, it has been rough and tough but no regrets; “Changes. This quote resonates with me because, at the beginning of 2016, I found myself unfulfilled in my 9-5.
Life was a bit robotic, mundane, I felt limited. I never knew I would be an entrepreneur, but I knew I didn't want to be sitting behind a desk all day.
The creative in me wanted some shine and I had to answer.
Quitting my job, was a huge risk, financially and psychologically.
I swapped my high heels & Blazers for sneakers and hard hats.
I have no regrets, no looking back. I've been taking it one day at a time, it's not been easy, but I'm nearly ready to reveal my new projects.” she wrote a while ago.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw