Grammarian, Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Prof. Sofoluwe's Death
For those who are very conversant with former Nigerian legislator, Hon Patrick Obahiagbon from Edo State, his ability to speak 'heavy duty' words in English language is awesome.
Just hours after the death of Vice Chancellor of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), Prof. Sofoluwe, the former lawmaker gave his condolence on twitter.
In his words, "I condole with the UNILAG Community on the recumb in quietus of the VC, Prof. Sofoluwe. The clerisy has lost a solitaire.
"Prof. Sofoluwe's passing is mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation; an empyrean paradisiac rendezvous lies ahead. Heaven is the terminus," Patrick, who is also a trained lawyer tweeted.
Can someone please tell Patrick Obahiagbon that these words are just jaw-breaking?
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu