Miss Cross River, Isabella Ayuk Wins MBGN 2012
Miss Cross River, Isabella Ayuk has emerged the winner of 2012 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN).
Isabella beat 31 other contestants short-listed for final 32 to compete for the crown at the ceremony held in Benin City the Edo State capital.
She will represent Nigeria in the Miss World competition holding later this year. She has now taken over reign as the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria from 2011 winner, Sylvia Nduka.
Those who made the top five were Miss Abuja, Miss Osun, Miss Rivers, Miss Kaduna and Miss Cross River.
Miss Cross River, Winner/MBGN World;
Miss River, 1st Runner up/MBGN Universe;
Miss Abuja 2nd Runner up/MBGN Tourism;
Miss Kaduna, 3rd Runner up;
Miss Osun, 4th Runner up.
Other winners include:
Miss Amity--Miss Taraba
Miss Photogenic--Miss Edo
Miss Traditional Costume--Miss Cross Rivers
Miss Lacasera--Miss Gombe
Face Of Select Pro--Miss Kwara
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows