Mercy Aigbe's Hubby In Lagos EFCC's Net Over Alleged N300m Fraud**Denied Bail In Court
Contrary to what was believed about Larry Gentry, husband of popular Yoruba actress, Mercy Aigbe being in the United States of America, inside sources have revealed to Nollywoodgists.com that the hotelier and businessman is in the custody of Lagos office of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Okotieboh Close, off Awolowo Rr, Ikoyi.
According to what we reliably gathered from our sources, Larry Gentry has been arrested over a month ago for allegedly defrauding Zenith Bank close to about N300m.
We also learnt that he was brought before a Lagos court last week Tuesday for trial and was denied bail when he applied for one.
Sources also told Nollywoodgists.com that one of his wives named Toyin, who is a Chief Supretendent of Police (CSP) in the Nigerian police, has allegedly been using her connection in the force to help Larry him out of the mess but without much success.
We scooped that he is awaiting trial and his case maybe decided soon.
Mercy Aigbe has been telling people that her hubby travelled to the United States of America (USA) for a business trip while he is actually in Lagos.
Click the link below to go to...
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For