FRAUD ALERT: Enebeli Elebuwa Does Not Need N5m Hospital Bill
Veteran actor, Enebeli Elebuwa has become the latest victim of fraud being experienced by some top Nigerian celebrities.
Some minutes ago, BlackBerry broadcasts went viral requesting about 5million naira for hospital bill of the actor, who was said to be in an Indian Hospital in Abuja.
We can confirm from reliable sources that the broadcast is false and it was intended to defraud unsuspecting fans of the actor.
Sources also confirmed that Enebeli is responding positively to treatment and nobody has asked for any money from anyone.
We also learnt that no hospital, medical institution or group of people responsible for the veteran actor's health and well being has requested for such an amount.
Please DO NOT pay any money to anyone and DO NOT deal with anyone asking for money for his well being.
You will recall that the actor was hit with partial stroke last year. He was first treated at St Nicolas Hospital, Yaba, Lagos before being taken to St Topaz Hospital, Surelere, Lagos.
He has since being discharged from the hospital.
Click the link below to go to...
Please, ensure you use the social media sharing below this page to spread this to your family and friends.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges