IBORI PLEADS GUILTY TO MONEY LAUNDERING CHARGES
The ex- governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanafe Ibori, on Monday pleaded guilty to money laundering and fraud charges in a United Kingdom court.
Sources says the former governor pleaded guilty to charges of money laundering, fraud and corruption before Judge Anthony Pitts of the Southwark Crown Court 12 in London.
He faces up to 10 years in prison during sentencing, which is expected to take place after the completion of the trial of his accomplice and financial advisor, Ghanaian-born Elias Preko.
The case against the former governor was listed in court records as T20117192 and T20107446.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere