City Flame | 7 January 2017 01:30 CET

Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Gets Urgent Medical Attention as he Falls Sick in Hotel

Popular Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, is currently recovering after he suddenly fell ill while in a movie location and was immediately attended to.

According to the actor, this is the first time in his entire career that such a thing will happen to him while on set as he decided to keep it away from his colleagues and the producer of the movie.

He explained that it was the staff of the hotel where there were lodged that noticed his unusual behavior and had to call in the medics which arrived on time to treat him.

According to him, “For the first time in my career I broke down on location and now getting treatment. Pragmatic hotel staff noticed my condition and had to call in the medics and the luckily the medical team came on time, other cast and crew yet unaware though, they are working elsewhere, don't want to disrupt that shoot, abi nah. Switching off temporarily because drips now getting me tipsy. I am alone though. I should get better before tomorrow I was told and in fact regain my voice back and have my breathe return to normal.”

[B]Hmm, for some time now, popular Lagos base on-air-personality, Daddy Freeze, has been in news for lots of reasons on issues bothering the mind as he keeps airing his views about some things.[/B] Of recent, he has been on the neck of some Pastor
[B]It has not been an that rosy for singer, Muma Gee and her hubby, Prince Eke, has their marriage had created lots of controversies which made many wonder what is going on in the homes of some entertainers.[/B] Fine, the two love birds may have m
[B]Looking at music growth in Nigeria, there is no way names will be mentioned that singer, Ebenezer Obey’s name will not be part of the list because he and others have contributed so much.[/B] Not many of his kind are still alive today but
[B]Wow, not many fans were in the know that handsome singer, Sexy Steel, was married yet he has been able to manage his way through in the Nigerian entertainment industry.[/B] He has been trailed with some controversies one of which is that he mov
[B]Controversial event compere, Denrele Edun, has accepted faith with his personality which not many tend to understand despite all his explanations yet he is not bothered.[/B] He is not living his life for anyone and as such, he has been able to
Load More Stories....