City Flame | 7 January 2017 01:30 CET

Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Gets Urgent Medical Attention as he Falls Sick in Hotel

Popular Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, is currently recovering after he suddenly fell ill while in a movie location and was immediately attended to.

According to the actor, this is the first time in his entire career that such a thing will happen to him while on set as he decided to keep it away from his colleagues and the producer of the movie.

He explained that it was the staff of the hotel where there were lodged that noticed his unusual behavior and had to call in the medics which arrived on time to treat him.

According to him, “For the first time in my career I broke down on location and now getting treatment. Pragmatic hotel staff noticed my condition and had to call in the medics and the luckily the medical team came on time, other cast and crew yet unaware though, they are working elsewhere, don't want to disrupt that shoot, abi nah. Switching off temporarily because drips now getting me tipsy. I am alone though. I should get better before tomorrow I was told and in fact regain my voice back and have my breathe return to normal.”

[B]Popular Yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo, is seriously giving some of her colleagues a tough run for their money as she continues to wow many with her latest styles of dressing.[/B] The actress has been getting it right these days when it comes making
[B]Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is currently not happy with the current Presidential situation currently going on in Gambia, after the country’s President, Yahya Jammeh, refused to step down after he was defeated in the general election.[/B]
[B]Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri, has been enjoying a smooth career and a blossom love life which she has been guiding jealously and keeping away from the public until recently when she got a surprise message.[/B] Sure, she is a pretty lady and e
[B]Aside her hubby and Kids, if there is that one person that popular Nollywood actress, Maureen Solomon Okereke, will like to spend more time with, then that will be her pretty aged mother.[/B] The actress recently brought her mother over to the
[B]Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola and her hubby, Olukayode Salako, are not just social analyst or commentators but they are one who puts their words to action.[/B] The lovely couple is currently making serious plans to make a strong impact in
Load More Stories....