PHOTOS: XTY ESSIEN-IGBOKWE'S FIRST SON,OBIORA WEDS IN STYLE
The wedding of late Chief(Mrs.) Christry Essien Igbokwe's first son,Obiora Chukwuemeka Igbokwe, an architect, and his wife,Onyinyechukwu Blessing Madubobi, an engineer, held on Friday,December 30,2011,at The Cathedral Church of St. Faith,Awka,Anambra State.
The reception later followed at Finotel Classique Hotels,Agu-Akwa,Anambra State.
The colourful ceremony was well attended by dignitaries,relatives,friends and well-wishers.The high point of the event was the cutting of the beautiful cake.
Recall, the traditional marriage of the couple had taken place in the wife's village , Okpuno Village, Otolo Nnewi in Anambra State on September 19,2010, nine days after Xty Essien's burial.
Congrats to the family.
Here are pictures some pictures from the wedding..
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B