Reekado Banks Glad To Have House At 21
Mavin Records artiste, Reekado Banks is indeed proud of himself after completing his own home, few months after he also completed that of his parents.
It would be recalled that some months back, the singer finished the house started by his father, which was initially stopped because of fund.
Reekado explained that when he was younger, he had always prayed to God to make him a house owner. He said life was tough for him and his family many years ago.
According to him, “When I was younger, one of my prayers was that we moved into a house with toilet so clean that I would eat in it (because we used a pit latrine at the time.) Now I'm proud owner of my own place. I'm grateful to God, I'm grateful to Don Jazzy, 21 and doing it,” the singer said.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei