NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MONALISA CHINDA LANDS N30 MILLION ENDORSEMENT DEAL
These are good times for top actress and Glo ambassador,Monalisa Chinda as she has just landed a juicy endorsement deal as the face of Vita500, a new energy drink from South Korea that recently stormed Nigeria and all West African countries.
We gathered that Chinda was paid a whopping sum of N30 million.
For the tenure of the contract, the sultry actress will be the face of the brand and represent the company at all their functions.
In a recent chat with a celebrity blog,Chinda was quoted: “Yes, I'm the new face of Vita500 energy drink; we recently concluded all contractual agreements with both parties being very happy with the deal. I'm not denying the fact that I was handsomely paid, but the amount is what I cannot disclose, it's personal. My job for them as an ambassador is to basically use my face and goodwill to help promote the brand in Nigeria and other West African countries. This involves a lot of traveling and strategic public appearances”, she disclosed.
On her plans for 2012, Chinda added: “Now that I'm back, the next thing on my agenda is to conclude work on my soap, Catwalq, which I intend releasing early 2012. It is a soap that will change the face of programming on TV when it finally hits the airwaves. I have a lot to do and unveil in 2012 and my fans should be ready to see more of me, because I will be thrilling them nonstop.”
Congratulations girl, keep up the good works.
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong