I Regret Designing My Body With Tattoo- Kemi Afolabi
Only few Nigerian celebrities are not tattoo-freak and some of those who have several designs on various parts of their bodies are wallowing in regrets and that is the case of popular actress, Kemi Afolabi.
According to her, she tattooed her body out of youthful exuberance,"That was youthful exuberance. I got the tattoo before I became an actress. When I was in UNILAG, there was a woman who owned a boutique in school and she wanted me to be the face of the boutique. We were taking pictures when a guy that had a tattoo shop there told me that if I had a tiny tattoo somewhere on my body, it would fit me especially if I wore a spaghetti top. That was when I did it and I regret it now", she plainly admitted.
When asked why regrets it, the light skinned Yoruba actress said, "it is because I am not that type of person. I do not really like it but I was too naïve then. I am very lucky about where it is. If it was on my hand, it would show every day but as it is on my chest, it is not too conspicuous. It is not every time that I open my chest and I am very lucky because most times when I am acting, the clothes I wear cover it up. It is quite tiny so even if I have to show some flesh, it can be concealed."
She has also considered removing it,"Yes I have but someone told me that the mark would never go. They say that it would only be covered and what they told me was not too encouraging, so I just left it."
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei