MORE PHOTOS FROM CHINEDU IKEDIEZE TRADITIONAL WEDDING+PLANNING BIGGER HONEYMOON
It was more like a carnival when star actor,Chinedu Ikedieze tied the knot,the traditional way,with Nneoma Nwaijah the lady that stole his petite heart.
Held at St. Theresa's Catholic Church field,Obolo,Isiala Mbano,Imo State,Chinedu and Nneoma's wedding attracted a mammoth crowd,made up of his colleagues in the movie industry,the Abia State Governor Chief T.A Orji and other top government officials and thousands of his fans across the nation.
In a recent interview,Aki speak on his love story.
There are wives and there are wives, also there are friends and there are friends. It is easy to have a girlfriend and enjoy yourself and have fun. But I have found out that when you want to settle down you must do that with somebody that will and must make you happy always. Nneoma makes me happy always. When I met her in 2008, it was not quite easy, but I first saw her in 2005 in Lagos, on the mainland. She visited the production where I was working; she was still in school then as an undergraduate. From there, we became casual friends until that 2008 when we decided to move the friendship to the next level and by the grace of God, this is the result.
Asked,how/ where did you propose to her and where are you taking madam for honeymoon, he said This is one secret I want to keep to myself till further notice, I am sorry about that, it was just between us and not meant for the public and about the honeymoon, We have like five places in mind, the Bahamas, Qatar, Mauritius, Caribbean Islands and one or two other places we are still considering.
click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel