STAR ACTOR JIM IYKE IN COURT OVER N15 MILLION FRAUD
Controversial actor, Jim Iyke was on Thursday arraigned before an Abuja court for allegedly fleecing one Habiba Abubakar of the sum of N15 Millon.
Abubarkar was said to have petitioned the Inspector general of Police on August 8, to investigate the fraud.
In the petition, Abubakar accused Jim of deceiving her into acquiring 15% equity from his company, Untamed Records Ltd and as soon as the money was paid into his account, the actor converted the money to his personal use and went on shopping spree all around the world.
The petitioner further said the accused resorted to beating her and threatened to kill her when she requested for her money.
Jim pleaded not guilty to all the charges and was granted bail on N500,000 with two sureties in like sum. Case has been adjourned till December 9, 2011 for further hearing.
click the link below to go to...
ACTOR JIM IYKE PARADES TWO NEW AUTOMOBILES WORTH $100,000,BUILDS CLOTHING MALL WORTH N90 MILLION IN ABUJA.
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown