DGN HONOURS SAM LOCO, ZACK ORJI, OTHERS
Veteran actors, Sam Loco Efe and Zack Orji, were among the Nollywood personalities honoured by the Directors Guild of Nigeria (DGN) on Friday.
Others honoured during the 10th Anniversary of the DGN include: Mahmood Ali Balogun, Franca Brown, Mathias Obahiagbon and Chris Obi Rapu. Also, Pan African University and Africa Movie Academy Award (AMAA) were given a special recognition for their contribution towards the progress of DGN over the years.
Chief Eddie Ugbomah and Zeb Ejiro were also given an award of excellence as national honour by the Nigerian government.
Speaking with Nollywood Reel, the newly elected president of the DGN, Bond Emeruwa, urged members of the organisation and the outgoing president, Fidelis Duker, to support his tenure in order to achieve better results.
“This is something I can't achieve alone, I need the support of all and sundry to make my dreams for the guild a reality," he said.
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From