You Don’t Need an Elaborate Wedding to Make your Marriage…Charly Boy
Singer and social commentator, Charly Boy, is becoming vocal on lots of domestic issues which keeps adding pains to many homes and the economy each day.
The singer, who has been able to manage his family for many decades to a large extent sees himself in position of education younger generations on how to go about their marriages.
Charly Boy in his new message stated that marriages these days should not be about having a great church, Pastor or an elaborate party to show that it will be a successful union but with simple fate, a good home can be built.
'You don't nee a great church, Pastors or an elaborate marriage ceremony for a great marriage. All you need is fate to be on your side and a dose of undiluted friendship,' he said.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi