Nigerian BEAUTY Queen, Afolabi Janet Marks Independence Day With Amazing Photoshoot
Queen Janet Afolabi, Reigning Face of Culture Nigeria have joined citizens and lovers of the giant of Africa "Nigeria" in marking her 59th Independence day today.
In the euphoria of the celebration, the beauty queen shares a roadside photoshoot with the famous "Green and white" flag. Janet have been quite remarkable in area of humanitarian services with over 4 educational and health campaigns conducted since winning the prestigious title in Abuja.
Her exceptionally kind gestures have been followed up with numerous awards and nominations. She shares this lovely shoot putting her envious curves and flawless skin on display.
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte
- NAOMI CAMPBELL: EMBRACING 50
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is the people’s counsel on Judgi
- Nigerian Afropop Songstress MERCI-LISA Unveils New
- AFRICA DAY 2020: Mass Support from Music Stars as
- Yemi Alade and Taiye Aliyu are very good strategis
- Nigeria Top Model & Humanitarian, Joy Ogiator Mark
- How Nollywood’s Regina Askia Escaped September 200