Nigerian BEAUTY Queen, Afolabi Janet Marks Independence Day With Amazing Photoshoot
Queen Janet Afolabi, Reigning Face of Culture Nigeria have joined citizens and lovers of the giant of Africa "Nigeria" in marking her 59th Independence day today.
In the euphoria of the celebration, the beauty queen shares a roadside photoshoot with the famous "Green and white" flag. Janet have been quite remarkable in area of humanitarian services with over 4 educational and health campaigns conducted since winning the prestigious title in Abuja.
Her exceptionally kind gestures have been followed up with numerous awards and nominations. She shares this lovely shoot putting her envious curves and flawless skin on display.
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos