Nigerian BEAUTY Queen, Afolabi Janet Marks Independence Day With Amazing Photoshoot
Queen Janet Afolabi, Reigning Face of Culture Nigeria have joined citizens and lovers of the giant of Africa "Nigeria" in marking her 59th Independence day today.
In the euphoria of the celebration, the beauty queen shares a roadside photoshoot with the famous "Green and white" flag. Janet have been quite remarkable in area of humanitarian services with over 4 educational and health campaigns conducted since winning the prestigious title in Abuja.
Her exceptionally kind gestures have been followed up with numerous awards and nominations. She shares this lovely shoot putting her envious curves and flawless skin on display.
- Davine Edem And Rachael Sussie Emerge Little Maste
- Nollywood Actress Kemi Korede Bagged An Endorsemen
- PERSONALITY PROFILE: MC Papi Joins A'list Of Event
- Toast TV Seals Multi-million Naira Partnership Dea
- Distraction At Headies Award As Mallam Yankee Appe
- FIRS Chairman Dr. Fowler, Governor Sule, FCT Minis
- Chief Johnbosco Onunkwo emerges Youth Empowerment
- Nollywood Actor Rotimi Salami keeps winning.