Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Explains why her Career was on Hold
Popular Yoruba actress, Temitayo Adeniyi, has been missing in action for a while and that is because she has been busy trying to fix things around her life.
The actress went off social media for a while stating that she needed to avoid so many distractions that were evolving around her life.
She also noted that she was stressed out and that affected her health which she needed to ensure that she fit.
According to the actress, “Hello beautiful people firstly, I sincerely apologize to all my fans out there. I’m sorry for going off for such a long period of time without notice, at that point I needed the break because there were so many distractions. I was stressed and it had started affecting my health. It was a sabbatical that was needed for my total wellbeing. Thanks to everyone that reached out to me, I sincerely appreciate your calls, messages n prayers. Thanks for being so wonderful love u all.”
- Former NextRated Singer Suffers Terrible Fate
- BBN Doyin Reveals Critical Feature A Man Should Ha
- Burna Boy: Album Damini Is To Get People Closer To
- Ayra Starr Features Popular Foreign Star In Song
- Musician Chop Boii Killed In Abuja While Recording
- Mc Lively Narrates Struggle With His Profession
- Baba Ijesha Cries From Prison Over Degenerating He
- See How Nicki Minaj Imposes A Signature On DJ Cupp
- Contempt From Fan To DJ Cuppy For Her MSc Result
- Bobrisky Reveals Mode Of Conduct To Boyfriends