Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi Explains why her Career was on Hold
Popular Yoruba actress, Temitayo Adeniyi, has been missing in action for a while and that is because she has been busy trying to fix things around her life.
The actress went off social media for a while stating that she needed to avoid so many distractions that were evolving around her life.
She also noted that she was stressed out and that affected her health which she needed to ensure that she fit.
According to the actress, “Hello beautiful people firstly, I sincerely apologize to all my fans out there. I’m sorry for going off for such a long period of time without notice, at that point I needed the break because there were so many distractions. I was stressed and it had started affecting my health. It was a sabbatical that was needed for my total wellbeing. Thanks to everyone that reached out to me, I sincerely appreciate your calls, messages n prayers. Thanks for being so wonderful love u all.”
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby