I 'Swear' My New Marriage Must Work…Lepa Shandy
Popular Yoruba actress, Folashade Omoniyi adewale better known as Lepa Shandy, has been moving between Nigeria and Uk where her husband is based and she is not ready to allow her acting career affect her home front.
The actress, who got married about five years ago, has been putting in her best in her marital home to ensure that there is stability and no third party interference considering the fact that she once had a failed union in year 2011.
Lepa Shandy who was recently spotted at an event, has disclosed that only God has been the one sustaining her marriage.
Speaking on how she has been able to protect her home front, she said, “That one na God. You know my story now. This one must work o, this one must survive. We actresses go the extra-mile to keep our marriages because our job is demanding. Somehow, people think all actresses don't want to keep their homes. I find that funny. I am yet to see someone who goes to the altar, swears by the Bible and does not want her marriage to work. Me o, this one has to work o with God.”
- Behind The Scenes Of Biggibanchi Music Video Of "m
- Naira Marley’s ‘Yahoo’ Comment A National Shame An
- Patrick Akinfenwa, Mohammed Garuba, Adedotun Sulai
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador