AT LAST,IFEANYI DIKE UNDERGOES KIDNEY TRANSPLANT IN INDIA
At last, relief has come the way of the chairman, Board of Trustee, Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Prince Ifeanyi Dike, who has been battling a life threatening ailment for over a year now.
He has successfully undergone a kidney transplant at Fortis Hospital, New Delhi, India where he has gone for the operation close to six months now.
He left the shores of the country six months ago following his deteriorating health as a result of kidney failure he was suffering from, having received financial assistance from the Lagos State governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola and other well meaning Nigerians.
In a phone chat, Ifeanyi showed gratitude to his loyal fans, colleagues, and well wishers for their support.
I'm most grateful to God for His love and mercies upon my life.Then, second on my list is the amiable Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who contributed immensely to my medical trip to India.
My gratitude also goes to Segun Arinze's led Actors' Guild of Nigeria, Nigeria Television Authority,Ada di ora nma,Dan Duker and others too numerous to mention.
I will not forget to talk about a little boy, who paid N1, 000 into my bank account. My prayer is that God will reward them abundantly.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows