LASTEST GIST ON ACTRESS RUKKY SANDA
The name Rukky Sanda might not ring a bell but her picture will definitely give you a glimpse of the stuff the sultry actress is made of.
According to source, on Wednesday, June 29, 2011, Rukky Sanda held up the set of the new movie she is executive producer.
Set was supposed to begin at 8am in Dolphin Estate and she didn't show up till 3pm and even when she arrived, there was so much unseriousness in her behavior that left her cast shocked.
Rukky went around saying that Ghanaian actor, Van Vicker left movie set without finishing but it's a big lie. Van was on set for seven whole days and ended up shooting just 20 out of his 34 scenes because of Rukky's lack of concern and lateness.
According to sources, Rukky planned to shoot for 10 days but the filming of the new flick lasted three weeks.
The cast of the movie parades Nse Ikpe Etim, Van Vicker, Yemi Blaq, Susan Peters et al while Daniel Ademinokan is directing the movie.
The working title of the the movie is(THE SEARCH).
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For