DRUMMER GIRL ARA'S MARRIAGE ENDS
News filtering in reveal that,Ara and her husband, Prince Nurudeen Olalekan Saliu have ended their marriage.
Our source says the reason for the break, is 'complicated'.
In a statement issued by BlackHouse Media, on behalf of the musician, Ara says 'We've been separated since January', the musician says. 'But because I do not want rumours to start flying, and I think, out of respect, all my friends and fans need to know what's happening to me, I think it's right to set the records straight once and for all on this. We're no longer together and we're both happy. We've both moved on'.
'I'm single again. But I will not be searching for now'.
'I've taken this decision very painfully; and it's particularly a tough and sensitive time for me and my son. And I plead with my friends and fans to put us in their prayers at this period'.
Ara got married to Nurudeen, a Lagos Prince on June 4, 2009 at the Oshodi/Isolo registry in Lagos.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere