KANU NWANKWO TO BUILD CARDIOLOGY HOSPITAL
Former Super Eagles captain, Nwankwo Kanu, says the Kanu Heart Foundation is making plans to build a cardiology hospital in Nigeria through the help of his former teammates, Non Governmental Organizations' and Federal Government.
The said hospital project will require N5bn and the Portsmouth striker said the move would help Nigerians having heart problems but who lack the huge financial requirements to treat themselves abroad. According to him, a piece of land had been acquired for the purpose.
In a chat with newsmen Kanu said “KHF has been around for a while and we have recorded tremendous success by helping those who could not afford the huge medical bill required for heart surgery. We have been able to give hope to 410 patients and most of the time we take them out of the country for the heart surgery. The establishment of the hospital will help provide treatment in Nigeria, especially for those whose conditions require immediate treatment. And so this project requires the support of everyone”
“The fund-raising for the project will be held in July. My friends during my days at Ajax and Arsenal have promised to be around. Nigeria is a great country and we deserve the best. We have a partnership with a hospital in Sudan and it has helped in the treatment of so many patients from Nigeria” he concluded.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere