Face, Terry G, eLDee lead Oniru Xmas jam
Come 24th December 2010, fun seekers in Lagos and its environs will be treated to a different kind of partying experience at Oniru private Beach with top notch Nigerian performers like 2face, Terry G, MI Kass, Ice Prince AY, Kaffy and Jesse Jags .
The event, tagged “The Xmas Jam Oniru Beach” is a production of 'The Prince Is Here Entertainment', HDS Estate and Chiad Productions.
Speaking on what awaits party lovers at the beach, the three production companies in a press release said:
“It is going to be a day like never seen before in Lagos. First, we are bringing a good party experience to the beach, thereby creating a family atmosphere for families to party and bond. Corporate organizations and Government ministries have the opportunity of giving their staff a quality time out.
The show has table tickets, VIP tickets and regular tickets to help embrace fun seekers at different levels.”
On the quality of performers for the day, the organizers had this to say “2face of course needs no introduction because he remains Nigeria's and Africa's finest and a party experience at the beach with him is an experience no one wants to miss.
Terry G on the other hand has a free spirit that suits the beach atmosphere quite well. eLDee is Lagos' official big boy and a good performer, Ice Prince and Kass are the in thing with their songs 'Oleku' and 'Fimile'. With other top acts like Jesse, MI, Kaffy and AY we are rest assured a new Lagos party is born come December 24th 2010”
Security and traffic are issues the organizers say have been handled properly, since the event is aimed at becoming an annual event “The entire dream is to create a world class tourist attraction at Oniru beach to help boast the Lagos state governments drive towards tourism, with that in mind we have ensured security and free flow of traffic are adequately provided for” the statement concludes
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere