Luxury Boutique, ‘Temple Muse’ Hosts Party For WIE Africa Conference Participants
Known for its luxurious designer homewares, gifts, fashions and accessories, Temple Muse, hosted a welcome cocktail party for guests from all over the world who attended the annual WIE Africa Conference in Lagos, held on Friday, 2nd of May.
The party, which served as an opportunity for a meet and greet among participants of the second WIE African Symposium, had the founder and president of the Wellbeing Foundation Africa, Toyin Saraki; Temple Muse CEO, Avinash Wadhwani; WIE founder; Dee Poku and event expert, Bola Balogun of Glam Networks, opening proceedings. They gave spectacular welcome and thank you speeches which was accompanied by an introduction of The Wellbeing Foundation.
The event also had motivational talks from a host of inspirational visionaries, industry leaders and media personalities, dwelling on the promotion of women empowerment in enterprise.
WIE Next Generation Leader Awards were presented to beneficiaries taken from fashion, media and other professions, while the official sponsor of the conference, Veuve Clicquot, treated the guests to exceptional champagnes and exquisite canapés.
Notable guests at the occasion were Dakore Akande, Lola Ogunnaike, Tara-Fela Durotoye, Zara Okpara, Lanre Da-Silva Ajayi, Onobello, Latasha Ngwube, Dabota Lawson, Ruth Osime, Nkeiru Anumudu and a host of others
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere