ZAIN CHANGES NAME/OWNERSHIP AGAIN!!!
Zain Nigeria finally and formally changed its brand identity to Airtel. This was after concluding a $10.7 billion transaction in June this year, which gave Indian Bharti Airtel the Zain Group's Celtel Africa Unit.
The name change, which happened Friday across the country changes the African footprints of Zain to now AirTel . The name change brings to sixth the number of times the company would have to change identity since 2001 it started operations in Nigeria
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe