Ejike Asiegbu, Segun Arinze Settle Dispute
It is good news for the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) as the immediate past President of the Guild Ejike Asiegbu and the incumbent president Segun Arinze settle their dispute which has lingered for long.
According to our source both Nollywood top actors were allegedly in serious battle few months back over political crisis in the Guild and they stopped talking to each other when Segun allegedly thwarted Ejike's orders after the election that took place in Port Harcourt.
It is however gathered that the evidence of their present cordial relationship is their attitude towards each other in public. Not only do they shake hands very friendly, but also hugs affectionately. Initially people who are very closed to them said it could be “a political public display of affection,” but having continued with such attitude till date, people are of the opinion that Segun has settled with his predecessor for good.
It will be recalled that after his departure from office as president of the AGN, beefy star actor Ejike Asiegbu has been running his company called Forever Communications which deals on event management, consultancy and advertising. Recently, he was appointed a Special Assisitant to the Abia State Governor Theodore Orji.
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown