Fake film director 'Frank Rajah' swindles students
The police are alerting the public particularly female students of tertiary institutions to be on the lookout for a self imposed film director who has duped some female students of their personal laptop computers.
The man who uses the name of a renowned film director Frank Rajah in his operations swindles female students to believe that he has a sumptuous acting carrier offer for them.
The police say instead of giving a hard copy of the movie script to his unsuspecting victims, the gentleman asks that they come along with a laptop onto which the script will be uploaded.
Upon receiving the laptop, he asks them to give him few minutes to upload the script but disappears into thin air afterwards.
Speaking to Citi News in Ghana, the Public Relations Officer of the Greater Accra Police Command Chief Inspector Kwaku Dompreh said the self imposed film director has been able to dupe female students at the University of Ghana, the University of Cape Coast and the Meridian Pre-University Collage in Accra.
He said the police have mounted a search for the gentleman who is tall, dark and has a flat nose.
He requested members of the public to volunteer information to assist his arrest.
Frank Rajah Arase, a Nigerian, directs most of his movies in Ghana and lives in Lagos with his family.
He is known in Ghana for directing movies mostly produced by Abdul Sallam Mumuni of Venus Films.
He has directed movies like: Heart of Men”, “Who Loves Me”, “Chelsea”, “The Prince's Bride” and “4Play”
- The ARÍHÍLÄM Collection by NONNISTICS
- COZA Pastor, Politicians, Celebrities, Beauty Quee
- Newly Unveiled CEO Face Of Domak, Vivian Lam Marks
- Celebrity Glamour As Ned Nwoko, Football Legends,
- Celebration Across UK, As Daughter Of MOP Presiden
- Queen Ruth Ujah Engages Support Initiative For Und
- US-based music icon, Derrick Ashong launches The M
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers