Dokpesi arrested, released. Abuja bombers text messages that implicated him.
The State Security Service (SSS) yesterday detained Raymond Dokpesi, the campaign manager of IBB, over the bomb blasts that rocked Abuja on Friday, October 1. He has since been released.
The SSS is yet to tell the public why Dokpesi was detained but it seems as if the government is implying that he had something to do with the Oct 1 blast - a joint effort between MEND and the Babangida camp.
The following text messages were retrieved from the mobile phones of suspected bombers in Abuja:
"Have you collected the balance from Dokpesi?"
"Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"
"Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"
Source: NTA 9PM News on 4TH October 2010.
This is all so confusing. Don't know what to think...
- Trending Music VIDEO: Woman by Budukusu ft Akeju
- Albert elizabeth Emerge 2019 Most Beautiful Model
- Vanskere, House of Irawo , Helejane , Sally Bawa &
- Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Holds On 26th October
- Abuja Young Millionaire Dr. Kelly Sampa Bags Peace
- Nigerian Designers Make Their Mark At NIVEA Accra
- ZionShine Heavenly Creations Unveils Top Rated Act
- Linsam Nigeria LTD Joins Top- Rated Indigenous Con