Dokpesi arrested, released. Abuja bombers text messages that implicated him.
The State Security Service (SSS) yesterday detained Raymond Dokpesi, the campaign manager of IBB, over the bomb blasts that rocked Abuja on Friday, October 1. He has since been released.
The SSS is yet to tell the public why Dokpesi was detained but it seems as if the government is implying that he had something to do with the Oct 1 blast - a joint effort between MEND and the Babangida camp.
The following text messages were retrieved from the mobile phones of suspected bombers in Abuja:
"Have you collected the balance from Dokpesi?"
"Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"
"Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"
Source: NTA 9PM News on 4TH October 2010.
This is all so confusing. Don't know what to think...
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte