No Jonathan, No Sex! - Women group vows...
African Women in Diaspora threatened to go on a seven-day sex strike if Jonathan does not publicly declare his interest in the 2011 election by Friday, August 27, 2010. The group issued the threat in a press statement signed by the Communications Officer of the group, Mrs. Patricia Oreremi Badejo after their inaugural meeting.
Just 7 days without sex? You should be doing at least 6 months..you nymphos!
Ha ha ha!
They need a new creative director abeg...lol
1-Seriously how does starving your husband/boyfriend affect Jonathan Goodluck's political ambition e kwanu?
2-How many men can stand ordinary three days without doing somethings???
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows