Who should be taller - The Man or the Woman
Of course I know there are no shoulds here. We are all born with our different heights and our hearts will find love where they will. But let's just discuss this in a spirit of fun and no offense to anyone. Most women want a guy who is taller than them, and the reverse is the case for men, they want petite women, at least compared to them.
The Yoruba I hear, as part of traditional engagement, have the man showing he can carry or lift his fiancee. A friend of ours, male, says that in a couple, the woman should not be seen when she hides behind the man. Interesting way to think about it, I guess. I've heard some tall girls bemoan the fact that they only seem to attract shorter men. Some of them accept it and the men gladly, what is height anyway? Others hold out for their dream of a guy they can look up to, or who they can comfortably rest their head on his shoulders.
But what of the other side of the story? When the woman is either a lot taller than the man, or becomes taller whenever she puts on any type of heels. Are you of the opinion that such tall ladies should always be in flats? Do you know of any couples like that? Are you in one of such?
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021