ARISE catches the World Cup fever with Alek Wek for its 10th Issue
“Africa's global lifestyle magazine”, ARISE has released their 10th Issue just in time for the World Cup which is currently being held in South Africa.
The issue features Sudanese supermodel, Alek Wek on the cover. Wek is garbed in a cut-out black swimsuit and is photographed clutching a World Cup ball.
The magazine also features interviews and profiles of Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan, celebrity Jeweller Chris Aire and Nigerian Super Eagles Captain Nwankwo Kanu.
Looks good but we'll say it again – we need to see more African designers' pieces being used in ARISE!
Here are some excepts from the previous issue of ARISE (Issue 9) – Beautiful
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere