Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Allegedly Accused Of Carting Away Gold At ‘Eko Market’
Nigerian actress and entrepreneur, Lizzy Anjorin has been in the news for the wrong reason. The actress has been allegedly accused of carting away gold at Lagos Island market also known as ’Eko Market. ‘
In a now trending video on social media, the actress could be seen trying to prove her innocence in a store, though her face was not well revealed.
It is believed that she made a transfer to the store owner, however, it turned out that it was a fake transaction with fake alert as evidence.
There is no concrete evidence against the actress yet as everything is still believed to be alleged, though more details about the encounter would soon be out.
Fans have reacted to the video, some have stood with the actress, while others have blamed her for her yet to be confirmed crime.
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con