Judy Austin Claims The Title Of Mummy G.O Of True Salvation Ministry
Judy Austin, the second wife of the controversial Nigerian Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has made headlines as usual again.
It could be recalled that Yul Edochie recently announced his ministry, ‘True Salvation Ministry’ . Judy Austin praised the action of her husband in a video shared online.
Judy Austin hailed her husband, Yul Edochie as a true anointed man of God as many were hoping to possess such anointing that was vested on Yul, but could not get it.
In her words, she said in Igbo; “Some people are buying it, some people are fighting their way into it. You don't have to fight for God's anointing, it comes naturally, If you don't have it, you don't have. Yul is the chosen one, God's favourite child in the ministry.”
After making this comment, Judy crowned herself with the title of ‘Mummy G.O’ which is a term used to address the wife of a pastor who owned a church.
Numerous negative reactions have followed the video of Judy and Yul, as many bashed them for playing with the name of God.
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con