Davido: I Love Being The Last Born
Nigerian Afropop star, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido has in a statement disclosed that he enjoys his status as the last child of the family.
Davido made the statement during a recent interview with Jazzy’s World TV. According to him, being the last born made his other family members not take him seriously.
Davido mentioned that he was only given attention by the family when his music gained popularity.
He however stressed that he enjoys being the last born because his siblings always have his back when he gets into trouble.
Davido said; “When I wanted to do music, imagine being the last born of the family. I’m like, yo I want to do music. I’m going to be a superstar one day.
Imagine trying to influence everybody in a family [where] you are the last born. Nobody took me serious. You feel me?
But as I got older, they looked and they saw that, yo he is really good in this. And then finally, they let me do what I want to do. But being the last born, I love it. If I had a challenge, my older siblings, they will be at my back for real.”
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B