Omotola Under Fire for Allowing Husband go to Market
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde, is not having it rosy as she is currently the talk of the town after she made revelations that she does not go to the market herself but her husband.
The actress had in an interview she granted recently disclosed that due to her status, she does not go to the market but her husband does the buying and this has gotten many Nigerians angry as they see it as revealing too much about her family to the public.
According to her, "Let me tell you something more, my husband is actually the one who goes to the market. I don't go to the market because I can't. Because of my status, I can't. But my husband didn't say you know traditionally, a man is not supposed to go to the market, 'I'm not gonna go, no' my husband actually goes to the market."
Dayojags: Omotola is smart, she sure knows how to make peeps jealous of her relationship. If you think it all rosy, go live with her for a week
DerrickTopaz: Lazy men are complaining because Omotola's husband goes to the market, Is this not your mate? God bless him Omotola
NaijaFlyingDr : I am tempted to comment on this Omotola thing but I won't. When you are too used to privilege, equality will always feel like oppression
Bishopmarn : Fuel scarcity, loss of Jobs, Dwindling Economy, Fulani Herdsmen But your problem is how Omotola buys her Crayfish and Okporoko.
J.J Omojuwa: If you are angry Omotola's husband goes to the market for her, you are always free to volunteer for the job or apply within.
Adewoleade: There's nothing wrong in omotola's hubby going to market on her behalf some people here can't manage their homes properly are talking shit. shaking my head
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From