You Will Always Be Part Of My Life -Davido's Cousin Post As Chioma Celebrates Birthday
On her 28th birthday, Chioma Rowland, the beloved wife of Davido, received a heartfelt message from the singer's cousin, Clark's Adeleke, who took to Instagram to express his joy and admiration for her.
Despite facing several challenges in recent times, Clark praised Chioma as the strongest woman in the world, commending her perseverance and unrelenting spirit. He also spoke about the immeasurable value of having her as his sister and closest friend.
Clark emphasized that Chioma would always hold a special place in his life and expressed gratitude for having such a genuine sister. He wished her a meaningful birthday and let her know how much he treasured her.
"I know you have been through so many hard times but you never gave up. You are the strongest woman in the entire world. You have such a positive approach to life. Happy birthday to my Amazing sister.
"I know that no matter what, you will always be a part of my life and I am so thankful that I have such a genuine sister.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B