Joeboy: I Have Spent Above #50 Million On My Girlfriend
Talented Nigerian singer, Joseph Akinwale, professionally known as Joeboy has sparked controversy after he disclosed how heavily he takes care of his girlfriend.
Interestingly, in a recent interview singer joe boy granted, he claimed that he has spent more on his girlfriend than N50 million in 2 years.
Joeboy just like a handful of other celebrities lives a confidential life; he does not disclose to his fans, matters bordering on his girlfriend or any personal issues. But, he came up recently on social media to inform his fans about him falling in love with someone, he never disclosed who the lady is though. This kept his fans wondering and guessing.
However, Joeboy astonished more than a thousand fans in the interview session when he answered the question seeking to know whether he takes good care of his girlfriend. His response claimed that he treats his girlfriend much like a queen.
Furthermore, the singer seized the biggest attention when he responded to the question on the rough estimate he might have spent on his girlfriend since they started dating. Joeboy revealed that he has spent over 50 million Naira. This is when he claimed that he has been in a relationship for the past two years.
“You’re right. I love to spoil my woman. As for the money I have spent on her, let us say above 50 million Naira,” Joeboy said.
He further revealed that his partner is the person he has been posting about on his social media. He also stated that although fans are curious as to her identity, he intends to keep it a secret and fans could keep wondering who she is.
“Her identity will continue to remain unknown. Everyone can continue to wonder who she’s.”
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong